Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HHH Celebrates Former Intern's Graduation


HHH members took a road trip to Davidson College on Sunday, May 18th to celebrate the graduation of Mejin Leechlor. Mejin served as an intern for Homeless Helping Homeless over her spring break, helping the group set-up a can drive. The group enjoyed meeting Mejin's family. The following Tuesday, Mejin's family joined HHH for their clean-up. Mejin is pictured above with her father and Liz Clasen and Rollon Washington, both on the leadership team of HHH. Congratualtions, Mejin!

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Ken said...

I am interested in seeing results in helping the homeless. I've been homeless because nobody will hire me at my age. Although Im 57, I'm very capable of working. It seems age discrimination is prominant. I'd like to know where to go to survive and apply some of my ideas and abilities in solving these problems. I am tired of depending on these phony gov. grant organizations using us to make money an doing no more than they can get by with. Thanks for your quick response...Ken

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Ken said...

Is this comment getting through? Ken

 

Post a Comment

<< Home